Thursday, March 2, 2017

My Feathered Friend

A warm Hello to you today. Glad to see you here. Well I don't know about you but I am ready for spring. So I choose to create a spring card.


I started out with a piece of pattern paper with butterflies along one side and matted it with black cardstock.


To the left side I have a little feathered friend sitting on the window sill among the leaves, flourishes and flowers.


For more details I layered the Shuttered Window with Flower Box  onto the base . I then added one of the little birds from the Feathered Friends   set. I added some of the  Ivy Corner Flourish , Add A Flourish  and Tiny Flower Kit  to add some greenery and flowers to make the little bird happy. Everything was inked up with distress inks. I hope I have inspired you to create some spring cards. Cheery Lynn Designs has a huge selection of flowers and greenery as well as several birds.

Thank You so much for visiting the blog today and for the comments you leave. I always like to hear what you have to say. Have a crafty day my friends.

Dies Used
Shuttered Window with Flower Box FRM 151
Feathered Friends  B557
Ivy Corner Flourish B315
Add A Flourish B315
Tiny Flower Kit B376

No comments: