Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Beautiful Tiger Lily

A warm hello to you today.  Today I am showcasing the beautiful Tiger Lily along with the Paisley Frame and the IOE Vintage View folder from Cheery Lynn Designs.



I started buy using a piece of sparkly gold pow paper as my base. Next I printed the happy birthday sentiment on my computer onto white cardstock. I then embossed the white cardstock using the IOE - Vintage View Embossing Folder and IOE - Square IOE Plates . I cut down the Paisley Frame  to fit between the embossed images. To the raw edge of the paisley frame I added a gold strip to finish it off.


Now for the beautiful Tiger Lily . I cut two of all the pieces of the flower in white. I  inked them with distress ink then shaped and layered them together.  The details in the flower and leaves are so nice. The centers even pop out for more dimension. I added a few black dots with a fine pint pen.  I hope I have inspired you to play with the Tiger Lily dies if you have it.

Thank You for visiting my blog today and for all the comment you leave. They are always appreciated and I enjoy hearing what you have to say. Have a crafty day my friends.

Dies Used
Paisley Frame - 2 Die Set - FRM156
IOE - Vintage View Embossing Folder - IOEEF07
IOE - Square IOE Plates - IOEPSQ
Tiger Lily 4 Piece Die Set - B566

No comments: