Sunday, March 12, 2017

Hippe Herione

A warm Hello to you today. I am showcasing two of the new dies from Cheery Lynn Designs last release which are  the Hippie Heroine  and the Paisley Frame . I just love the details in these two dies.


I started my card by cutting the Paisley Frame  out. To add color to it I inked it with three different colors of distress inks. It was then layered onto black to really show off the details in this frame. I cut and inked one of the Sentiment Tag 3 and layered the Happy and Birthday onto it.



Now look at the beautiful detail in this Hippie Heroine . I cut her from white cardstock and the layered brown cardstock behind the hair and fussy cut around the hair. I then added some color to the white piece with distress inks. A couple of different brown tones were added to the hair,flesh tones to the face and then some eyeshadow, blush and lipstick was applied. I created a rose from the medium- Rose to put into her hair and used the feathers from the Dream Catchers #1 . A bit of bling was added to finish off the card.

Thank You so much for visiting my blog today and for commenst you leave. I always enjoy reading your comments. Have a wonderful day my friends.

Dies Used
Hippie Heroine - 5 Die Set - B868
Paisley Frame - 2 Die Set - FRM156
medium- Rose 7 Piece Die Set - B154
Dream Catchers #1 4 Piece Die Set - B317
Happy 2 Piece Die Set - B226
Birthday 2 Piece Die Set - B231
Sentiment Tag 3 3 Piece Die Set - B426

1 comment:

Grudniowe Handmade said...

WOW! Awesome :)) beautifully coloured