Friday, January 15, 2016

Picture Perfect

How Exciting! Cheery Lynn Designs has just released a large assortment of new dies for us crafters to create with. You can check them out @ http://www.cheerylynndesigns.com/shop/ .

Some of my favorite dies from this new release are the film related dies so I decides to create a 8X8  page layout with them. I can see using these dies a lot.  They are amazing.


Here I started with a black matt with a white layer on top.  I layered the New Film Strip Border  across each corner of the page and stamped some sentiments inside a couple of them. A few more sentiments were stamped around the page.



Here I have cut the biggest of the New  Film Set which is a 2 piece set  and placed a photo inside it.



This photo show using two of the three piece set of the New  Polaroid Film . Again some photos were placed in the center of them. The New sentiment Lovely  was layered along side them.

Here I cut one of the New  Polaroid Film  out of a photo and layered the Camera inside it.

Thanks for stopping by and before you go please leave a comment below and let me know what you think of these New Film Related Dies.  Have a crafty week.
                                                                              Debbie

Dies Used
Film Strip Border - B677
Film Set - B673
Polaroid Film - B672
Lovely - B678
Camera (Set of 3) - CABD-63


1 comment:

Sassy said...

Your layout is creative and makes great use of the film strip dies. I like the dies for including pictures but also the film strip dies for added detail. Pretty!
Sandra Smith