Friday, March 2, 2018

You Warm My Heart

A warm hello to you.  Today I am featuring the new Pop  Up Table and Chairs Die from Cheery Lynn Designs.

For the base of my card I have double matted in white and  black CS. I then matted on top with a woodgrain paper.  I used the Shuttered Window w/ Flower Box as my focal point. I filled the flower box using the  Tiny Fanciful Flourish and the Tiny Flower Kit . On the right side I used the Sentiment Tag 3 at the top and the Pierced Banners at the bottom. I stamped a sentiment on both of them. I stamped a cup and fussy cut it out and popped it up on the bottom corner. I stamped the steam from the cup on the background paper.



This is the inside of the card with the Pop Up Table & Chairs. I used the woodgrain paper on the floor and a wallpaper type  paper on the wall behind the table and chairs. I made a rug with a rectangle piece if paper and cut fringes to put on the ends of the rug. I  Cut a second window and put above the table to look out at the sky and trees outside. For the pictures on the wall I cut two small frames out of the window and put some flower paper behind. I am really loving these new pop up dies. You can get so creative with them.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and for the comments you leave.

Have a crafty day my friends.

Dies Used
Pop Up Table & Chairs - 1 Piece Die Set - B937
Shuttered Window w/ Flower Box Die - FRM151
Pierced Banners 3 Piece Die Set - DL303
Tiny Fanciful Flourish Right & Left 2 Piece Die Set - B387
Sentiment Tag 3 3 Piece Die Set - B426
Tiny Flower Kit 32 Piece Die Set - B376

No comments: