Sunday, January 14, 2018

The Mayflower

A warm hello to you. Today I will share with you a guy card. I will be featuring one of Cheery Lynn Designs older dies called the Mayflower. This die is perfect for men's or even boy cards. 


I started this card with three layers of cardstock for the base.  I layered the Burlap Border across the center at a angle. This border is one of my favorite dies on men's cards. The Mayflower  I cut in two different colors and inked them up. I just love the detail in this ship. 



Here I layered the Sand dollar & Starfish as well as the Ship's Compass. The  Thank You was layered on the top corner. 

I thank You for visiting the blog today and hope I have inspired you to do a few men's cards. The men do really appreciate homemade card too. 

Have a wonderful craft day my friends. 

Dies Used
Mayflower 2 Piece Die Set - B276
Burlap Border Die - B312
Ship's Compass Die - B395
 Sand dollar & Starfish 2 Piece Die Set - B279
Thank You #2 Die - B540







No comments: