Friday, June 2, 2017

Graduation

With graduations just around the corner I thought I would be a good opportunity to share a graduation card with you .


To start I matted this black and white graduation paper onto white cardstock for my base. Being photos are such a huge part of graduation I used the Film Strip Border Die at a angle across the card front.


The Graduation Set 2 Piece Die Set  is a beautiful and perfect die set for grad cards. I cut them in white and burgundy for I could make part of the tassel and the ribbon in a different color. I then layered them onto the film strip.  What awesome detail this set has and the distress ink really make the details stand out.

I want to thank you for visiting my blog today and for the comments you leave. I always enjoy hearing what you have to say. I have two grandchildren graduating this month so is a exiting month for me. I hope all who are celebrating graduations enjoy celebrating. Have a crafty day.

Dies Used
Graduation Set 2 Piece Die Set - B556
Film Strip Border Die - B677

No comments: