Friday, April 21, 2017

Just For You

Glad to see you here. Today I am sharing a card with flowers. To me flowers always make for a beautiful card to give to that someone special.


I started the base of this card by embossing it with the Hearts and Rose Leaves Embossing Plate .
It is always nice to have that extra texture on the base of your cards.


I then layered the Royal Scandinavian Oval Doily  to one side of the card and the Southern Charm Valance Die   at the top and bottom of the card.


The Mini Flourish One  was used as a background for the flowers and leaves.  The flowers are the Chrysanthemum Strip inked up with distress inks for color. The leaves were cut from the Build a Flower #2  and tucked in behind the flowers. A pearl was place in the center of each flower to finish them off .


I cut the sentiment "Just For You" from the Just For You Oval Die  . I then trace the outer edge of the die onto the purple paper and fussy cut it out to place behind the sentiment. The XOXOXO were placed along the bottom of the sentiment.

I would like to Thank You for visiting my blog today and for the comments you leave. I hope I have inspired you to play with some of Cheery Lynn Designs flowers. They have a huge variety of flower dies to choose from.

Dies Used
Hearts and Rose Leaves Embossing Plate - E134
Royal Scandinavian Oval Doily 2 Piece Die Set - DL307
Southern Charm Valance Die - B454
XOXOXO 2 Piece Die Set - B375
Just For You Oval Die - B784
Mini Flourish One Die - B170
Chrysanthemum Strip 6 Piece Die Set - B311
Build a Flower #2 27 Piece Die Set - B187

No comments: