Thursday, May 26, 2016

Mikayla's Grad Card

A warm hello to you. Tomorrow is one my beautiful granddaughter's graduation. This is a card I designed with love especially for her graduation. It was created by using the awesome detailed Cheery Lynn Design dies. I am so proud of my granddaughter.
 

Have a crafty day my friends
                                 Debbie
Dies Used
Horizon Square Boutique Stacker Frames - DL253
Pierced Stacker #3 (Set of 6) - XL-21
Graduation Set (Set of 2) - B556
Graduation (Set of 2) - B578


3 comments:

Bonnie Garby said...

What a beautiful card for your granddaughter Debbie. She will love it!! Congrats to her!

Juliz Design Post said...

What a beautiful keepsake card for your Grandaughter Debbie. Love the opening style.
Julie x

Lisa said...

So lovely!!! Wonderland card for your grandaghter!