Sunday, April 5, 2015

Flowers

Hi Wishing you all a Happy Easter. Today I am sharing with you my creation for the Cheery Lynn Designs challenge. The theme this week is flowers. I started with a barn board pattern paper for my base and then layered the Chicken Wire on top. Next I layered the Fanciful Flourish on top of the chicken wire. I made a variety of larger flowers using the Gardenia Strip, Sweet Williams Strip and the Chrysanthemum Strip. The smaller flowers are from the   Embellishments # 3. The tiny flowers are the Dandelions die. I took the dandelion die and colored all the tiny flowers in different colors and put a black center in each. They make great filler and look so nice in all the different colors. I will definitely use the dandelion die like this again. They make the cutest flowers. The Birdhouse with Lattice  was place on the bottom corner. Now we can't forget the sweet little birds from the Birds of Earth and Sky set. These birds are so detailed and just love to be perched in the flowers. I would like to invite you now to join the challenge and share your creations with us
@ http://cheerylynndesigns.blogspot.ca/search/label/challenge.  We have three new design team members that just joined us this week so check out their creations as well as the other design team members for more inspiration.
Dies Used
Chicken Wire - FRM144
Birdhouse with Lattice - B418
Gardenia Strip - B339
Sweet Williams Strip - B307
Chrysanthemum Strip - B311
Embellishments # 3 - B265
Dandelions (Set of 2) - B453
Birds of Earth and Sky (Set of 2) - B349
Fanciful Flourish - B117

1 comment:

Wanda Boyd said...

very nice card Debbie I love that chicken wire die..