Sunday, December 14, 2014

Sparkle and Shine

 
Hello Here is my card I created for the Cheery Lynn Designs challenge " Sparkle and Shine".  The photo does not show it but it is a 3D effect to this card with  the Santa and sleigh being the front layer and the Winter Neighbourhood Border set back. The front of the card bows out. I used a pattern paper to give the effect of a dark sky with stars. I then layered the  Winter Neighbourhood Border on to it. I hand cut some snow banks and layered to the back of the Madrid Flourishes Rectangle Boutique Stacker then placed the Santa's Sleigh and Reindeer on the snow banks.  I used the Merry Christmas w Tree Sentiment to add to the three corners. I hope you will join our challenge @ http://cheerylynndesigns.blogspot.ca/search/label/challenge.
Dies used

No comments: