Extra, Extra Read all about it………..here’s the latest scoop from the creative world.
Now is the time that all Cheery Lynn Design lovers have been waiting for - It’s your golden opportunity to become one of our elite Design Team Members. Cheery Lynn Designs dies are known worldwide for their intricate detailed designs that cut clean and sharp. From ornate doilies to realistic handmade flowers Cheery Lynn Designs is an innovative leader in the die cut industry. We’ve not had an open call in some time, so here’s your chance to WOW us with your most creative projects.
DT’s Swag and Perks
· A generous initial welcome package of dies
· A monthly $50 wholesale (retail $100) allotment of your choosing on non-release months
· Release months a variety of assigned dies
· Wholesale pricing( 50% discount) for any additional personal die purchases
· Occasional product swaps with other vendors
· Weekly feature of design team work on blog
· Compensation for projects published in print magazines where Cheery Lynn Designs are the focus. The company name must be mentioned in the article/supply list.
· Bio listed on Design Team Blog
· Cheery Lynn Design Team Blinkie
· Membership into private design team Facebook group where we have fun and share.
Expectations of our Designers
· Weekly posting of a new project with linked supply list and short write up. This is to be on the DT blog and also personal blog.
· Participate in quarterly release
· Leave assigned amount of comments for our weekly challenge entries.
· Due to the generous amount of dies received we request all of our designers feature only Cheery Lynn Designs dies or dies manufactured by our parent company “Dies Direct” on all personal blogs and galleries during the duration of their term. Please note: we manufacture for many companies so your selection of made in America dies is vast.
· All projects are the property of Cheery Lynn Designs. Periodically designers are asked to mail in projects and will be reimbursed for shipping charges.
· Be able to take clear and detailed photographs of all work.
· Videos and tutorials are not required but are always welcomed.
· Be creative, have fun and enjoy our team.
· Submit three projects featuring Cheery Lynn Dies to CLDDesignTeamCall@aol.com
by August 26, 11:59 pm EST.
· Designers from around the world are welcome to apply but please note all write ups and communication must be in English.
· Write a short bio telling us about yourself and why you feel you would be a perfect fit for our team.
· Design team experience is not a must but if you have a resume of prior and or current design teams please send.
· You may not serve as design team member or guest designer for any other competing die company, unless manufactured by Dies Direct. If you have questions on this please feel free to email and ask.
· Announcement of new design team will be released on the blog September 2 with the new 6 month term starting October 1, 2013.
We look forward to seeing your best projects and learning more about you.
While we enjoy seeing scrapbook layouts and beyond the page projects occasionally, we find cards and tags best suited for trade shows and displays.
One way that is sure to impress is use only handmade flowers.
Make sure the dies are the star of the show.
Post a Comment