Monday, April 8, 2013

Frame with Mirror

This was my favorite project of the weekend that I created at Croppin with the Chicks. I started with a 12x12 board. I distressed the base paper and attached it. I then ripped the top piece of paper into pieces. I curled, folded and distressed and  inked the paper as well and pieced it back into place. Kind of like working on a puzzle. LOL. I then placed a mirror on the center and began embellishing it with flowers, flourishes, doilies and borders along with some metal embellishments.

The five following posts below were also either done for the crop or at the crop. So please scroll down and take a peek. A big thank you to Wanda Boyd for putting on such a fantastic crop as always with all the ideas, yummy food and a whole lot of fun and friendship. Can't wait for the fall crop now.

No comments: