Sunday, February 17, 2013

Cherish Frame

This is a creation I entered into Cheery Lynn "Frame It Challenge". I started with a frame and altered so it is a frame with in a frame. The dies used are all Cheery Lynn Designs except for the bird with is a Poppy Stamps die.I started with the dainty dutch deco doily and made a frame around the glass opening by turning two of them sideways and splicing them to made it work with the opening size. I ruffled the edge abit and turned the two corners over and added a pearl.I used part of the large sunflower doily for the top corner popping it up abit and added some bling flourishes to it. Put a rounded bird cage at the side with a bird from Poppy Stamps die. I then made some roses and babys breath from the BAF sets. Just bought these sets and love them. Also I sprayed the roses with Goosebumps so they look like porcelian roses now. Also added a butterfly to the corner of the doily frame and abit more babys breath under the bird. Added a bit more flourish bling to the bottom corner. I really do enjoy the altered art.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Love the way you curled down the edge of your frame and really gave it that vintage feel. Very pretty. Thanks for joining us at Cheery Lynn Designs for our weekly challenge.

Bj said...

This is such a beautiful creation! I love the rich tones and delicate embellishments mixed together. You are a true stylist!