Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Floral Arrangement

A warm Hello to you.  Today I am going to share a card with you using some beautiful flowers and greenery from Cheery Lynn Designs..


For the base I matted a purple patterned paper with black cardstock. I cut one of the Nautical Wheeler Doily. The doily cuts out in two pieces. So I layered the large one onto the base first and then tucked the smaller one in behind on the top corner. This gave me a pretty base to layer my flowers and greenery onto.


I cut and layered some greenery onto the doily from the Fern Leaf,  Branch 2  and Olive Branches sets. The big center flower was created using the Daisy Strip . The smaller flowers were cut from the Tea Rose small and the Tea Rose Medium. All flowers were colored and then sprayed with water and shaped with a stylus. Some pearls and prills were added to the center of the flowers.


On the inside of the card  I used the Pop Up Best Wishes. These pop up cards are fun and easy to make. 

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today. I hope you find some time today to craft ,create and relax. Have a crafty day my friends.

Dies Used
Pop Up Best Wishes Word - 1 Piece Die Set - B935
Nautical Wheeler Doily Die - DL180
Fern Leaf Die - B666
Branch 2 Piece Die Set - B466
Olive Branches 2 Piece Die Set - B147
Daisy Strip 6 Piece Die Set - B259
Tea Rose small- 6 Piece Die Set - B435
Tea Rose Medium - 6 Piece Die Set - B436

No comments: