Saturday, December 2, 2017

Patches the Snowman

Welcome  to the my blog.  This is a card I created for Cheery Lynn Designs.

I had some beautiful Bo Bunny paper for quite some time and when I came across it this morning I pictured CLD's  snowman and birds on it. So this is what I came up with.


This was a quick and simple card with just two die sets used. I layered a couple of birds onto the birch logs from the  Birds of Earth and Sky set.


Here is a close up of Patches the Snowman  . I really like the look I got with the snowman by cutting him out from a Snowy Christmas Tree scene that I had printed off my computer. Isn't he gorgeous. I think for being a quick and simple card that it turned out to be a beautiful rich looking card. .

Dies Used
Patches the Snowman - 3 Piece - B908
Birds of Earth and Sky 7 Piece Die Set - B349

Thank You for visiting my blog today and for the comments you leave.
Have a wonderful crafty day my friends.

No comments: