Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Antique Phonograph

Hi  I am going to share another card I did using a couple more dies from the new vintage release from Cheery Lynn Designs. I am featuring the Phonograph  and the  Distressed Honeycomb  which  are both from the new vintage collection.


For the card base I matted this beautiful lined  paper with roses onto black cardstock. The paper even has a few music notes on it so it was perfect to use with this phonograph. I layered the Distressed Honeycomb  to  the backgrouns. I also cut a extra Distressed Honeycomb and used it as a stencil to ink that pattern to the background as well.


Just look at the detail on this Phonograph  I cut it out of a few different colors and then layered accordingly to get the look I wanted.


Here I layered the Notes #1 and the Thank You  to the top corner.


This is the Whistle a Happy Tune  in gold. I just glued it in a couple of places so it curved and gave it added dimension

I thank you for visiting my blog today and hope I have inspired you to try out some of the new vintage dies. I just love this whole collection. Please take the time to leave a comment and tell me what you think.  Comments are always appreciated. Have a wonderful crafty day my friends.

Dies Used
B893 Phonograph - 1 Piece Die Set
B887 Distressed Honeycomb - 1 Piece Die Set
Whistle a Happy Tune Die - B400
Notes #1 Die - CABD3
Thank You #2 Die - B540

No comments: