Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Penny the Piggy

Hi
A warm Hello to you. For this  card I have gone country. I think Penny the Pig   is so cute so wanted it to be my focal point. But after creating this card I think the gate is as much the focal point as the pig. But they look awesome together.


For the gate I just cut strips of wood grain paper,curved the tops of the slats and layered  them onto black cardstock to create a gate. The Hinges  really finished the gate off to make it so realistic.


The Happy  and Birthday  sentiments fit along the boards perfectly.


Now isn't Penny the Pig   just too cute. I cut the pig from a pattern pink paper and inked the edges. I placed black CS behind the eyes, nose and the word Laugh.  It always makes me smile to see this pig on a card.

Thanks for visiting my blog today and for all the comments you leave. I hope I have inspired you to try creating a country card. Have a crafty day my friends.

Dies Used
Penny the Pig Die - B601
Hinges 8 Piece Die Set - B399
Happy 2 Piece Die Set - B226
Birthday 2 Piece Die Set - B231

No comments: