Monday, January 2, 2017

Doilies and Roses

A warm Hello. It's Debbie back with you from Debbie's Time Out.  I hope everyone had a good holiday season and got a few new craft items. Wishing you all the best for 2017. Today I am going to share with you a card I created using some roses and doilies.


The two doilies I used are the Fleur De Lis Square Doily  and the Quadrafoil Square Doily . Aren't they just so detailed and pretty. I cut the bird photo out with the Square Stitch and Cut tool . The stitching around the photo really adds a little something to it.



Here I have used the Large Rose  and the medium- Rose  along with the Rose Leaf Strip  and Olive Branches  for filler.  I hope I have inspire you to sit down, relax and create a beautiful card using some of the CLD flowers and doilies.

I thank you for visiting the blog today and for the comments you leave. Comments are always appreciated.

Dies Used
Fleur De Lis Square Doily 2 Piece Die Set - DL318
Quadrafoil Square Doily 2 Piece Die Set - DL314
Square Stitch and Cut tool - LG Silver Stitch tool 6 Piece Die
Olive Branches 2 Piece Die Set - B147
Large Rose 7 Piece Die Set - B155
Rose Leaf Strip 6 Piece Die Set - B241
medium- Rose 7 Piece Die Set - B154




No comments: