Friday, March 18, 2016

Live Inspired


Hi I hope you are having a wonderful day. I have a card to share with you today using the beautiful CLD flower dies.
 

I always keep my scraps of paper as they can make the most beautiful card bases. I matted this beautiful designer paper with black cardstock for my base. I then layered the intricate Japanese Garden Lace Oval doily. All it needed now was flowers.
 

 
 
I stamped a sentiment on the inside opening of  the doily.

Here I have used the Judy's Blooms , Black Eyed Susan Strip , Sweet Williams Strip , and the Shasta Daisy to make the assortment of flowers. The Embellishment #2 was used for some of the centers for the flowers.


I used the Fern Leaf  for filler behind the flowers and added one of the butterflies from the Mini Butterflies w Angel Wings .

Thank You for stopping by today and for all the comments that get left. I enjoy reading them. Have a crafty week my friends.

Dies Used
Japanese Garden Lace Oval with Angel Wing - DL136AB
Judy's Blooms - C184
Black Eyed Susan Strip - B338
Sweet Williams Strip - B307
Shasta Daisy - B310
Embellishment #2 - B188
Fern Leaf - B666
Mini Butterflies w Angel Wings - D138





 
 
 

 
 

No comments: