Sunday, September 6, 2015

All About Texture



Hello Today at Cheery Lynn Designs is a new challenge. The theme is "All About texture". I started by folding a piece of black paper and cutting the largest of the Pierced Stacker #3 just a bit above the fold so it makes a beautiful card base. I cut a single one after that and placed it behind the front of the card with it off set at the bottom just a bit for another layer.  I then sprayed it with perfect pearl mist to give it a nice sparkle texture. I then cut the Flourish #10  out of the middle of a piece of thick paper and used it as a stencil with a white pearl paste. It is had to see in the photo but the paste with the flourish really gave it some great texture. After the flourish dried I then tinted it with a touch of green with gelatos. I cut and assembled three of the Bell Flowers and layered onto the flourish. The butterfly is a stamped image colored with gelatos. I stamped the sentiment  and then cut it out with the Pierced Banners (Set of 3). I cut a second banner in black to mat with. A bit of bling and the card was finished. The Flourish and Bell Flowers are crafty Ann dies with are a new line of Cheery Lynn Designs. I invite you to come join our challenge
 @ http://cheerylynndesigns.blogspot.ca/search/label/challenge. I would love to see your creation.
Dies Used
Pierced Stacker #3 (Set of 6) - XL-21
Pierced Banners (Set of 3) - DL303
Flourish #10 - CAFLRS-10
Bell Flower (Set of 5) - CABD-70

No comments: