Sunday, May 31, 2015

Red, White and Blue

Hello everyone. This weeks challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs is "Red, White and Blue". I started with a red sparkly cardstock for my base.  I die cut the French Flair - Scalloped LG Stackers Nesting Dies  and then embossed it with the Diamonds and starburst . I distressed this layer with a light blue ink to make the embossing pop. I then layered the Dutch Daisy Square Doily cut from blue cardstock. I matted the cute bird image with some of the red sparkly cardstock and layer it on top. I then added a heart tab from the new Page Tabs  set. I invite you to come have some fun and join our challenge
 @ http://cheerylynndesigns.blogspot.ca/search/label/challenge. I would love to see your creations. Have a crafty week.
Dies Used
French Flair - Scalloped LG Stackers Nesting Dies - XL-13
Dutch Daisy Square Doily (Set of 2) - DL305
Page Tabs (Set of 8) - B567
Diamonds and starburst - E132

No comments: